Hartswell has achieved returns of over 70% per annum for investors who have accessed the managed trading service. With over fifty years combined trading experience the Hartswell trading team aims to maximise profits for investors in a compliant and regulated environment.
Smart investors take note. Our performance results speak for themselves and can be viewed 24/7 for you to verify. You have a choice of strategies and you are charged a monthly performance fee of 30% of any profits achieved meaning you keep the remaining 70%.
You can select the amount of capital you are willing to risk for this type of investment, due to uses a system that uses its best endeavours (under normal market conditions) to terminate trading if your account reaches the level you set. Available up to 70% of your deposit.
Hartswell is ideal for anyone seeking to access the profit potential the markets present.
Trading on the markets can potentially offer those with the required know how and skill access to significant returns. These potential returns are what attract tens of thousands of people to trading every year. Hartswell aims to offer a solution for individuals and investors who don’t have the necessary time available or inclination to learn to trade by providing access to a managed trading service that seek higher returns. Here you can access a managed trading service where the trading strategies available has achieved returns of over 70% per annum for investors.
You’ll benefit from our expertise in the markets and our years of experience of connecting investors to trading strategies that seek higher returns. Here at Hartswell we have developed trading strategies that have achieved returns of over 70% per annum. We provide these strategies to Quantic to manage and for them to offer you a discretionary managed trading service in a regulated environment. The team behind Hartswell include institutional traders and industry experts with over 50 years worth of combined experience. By choosing to have your trading account managed by Quantic you will gain access to the trading strategies Hartswell have developed.
You do not pay any fees to join or exit this investment. You are charged a monthly performance fee of 30% of any profits achieved meaning you keep the remaining 70%.
HOW IT WORKS
- Apply to join here
- Open an account with our partner and regulated FCA broker STO
- Complete the suitability questionnaire provided
- Set the amount you are willing to risk for this type of investment. Up to 80% of your initial deposit (under normal market conditions)
- Invest an amount of your choice (minimum £5000 GBP)
- All monies deposited remain in your name that only you can access and withdraw
- Choose the Hartswell strategy you would like on your discretionary managed account, that is managed by Quantic
- Quantic will deploy the Hartswell strategy of choice onto your account and you receive 70% of all profits made on your account.
- View the latest performance of the Hartswell trading strategies here.
- Harstwell won the Macro, CTA & Volatility: 3-5 Years category for funds with minimum assets of $10million and maximum assets of $500m at the Eurohedge Emerging Fund Management Awards.